Are you a veteran? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you fit the criteria below? If so, read on.
SAP National Security Services is a security infrastructure software company which, through a non-profit arm called NS2 Serves, offers free technical training through the running of an intense 3-month programme to helptrain, qualify and find jobs for veterans.
- Who is eligible?
- 0-7 years out of military
- Honourably discharged
- High school / Secondary School or GED equivalent
- No IT experience needed
- Suggestion is all veterans. Technical aptitude is not limited to STEM related cap badges.
- Financial arrangements?
- Our partner, the Cloud Leadership Centre, is working to cover the travel fees to the United States.
- All course fees will be covered by NS2, at no cost to the student.
- Any personal travel on weekends in the United States will be covered by the student.
- Are job vacancies available in the UK and would similar
opportunities be available following training?
- The program presently holds a 100% success rate in placing veterans after the program. Our partner company that helped identify the situation is working with partners in the industry to identify employment opportunities for our veterans.
- How many nominations are they after?
- There will be two individuals chosen, but initial suggestions are that they need 5-10 nominations for selection.
- Are you available to go to the US (the next course starts in Spring 19 in Leesburg, Virginia, USA)
The intent here is that these 2 places are secured by Infantry veterans.
In 2017 2 x AAC L/Cpls were selected and did exceptionally well – top of the course and now employed in the UK by Deloitte – (Page 8 of December 18 Soldier magazine).
Anyone interested should respond by email to: email@example.com