Tracing Service Records

RHQ PARA does not hold any information and has no access to Service Records.  These have to be applied for now through the Army Personnel Centre in Glasgow.  To apply for yours or a relatives records please contact:

You will require as much information as possible. As a minimum you will require a Service Number and Date of Birth.

You can also contact