Applying for Service Records

It is possible to apply for either:

  • Your own service records if you are, or have been, a member of the armed forces
  • The records of someone who’s deceased if you are eligible, for example you’re their immediate next of kin

If you wish to apply for a copy of your own service records, or the records of a person who is deceased please follow the link below to the GOV.UK website:

Get a copy of military service records