Applying for Service Records

RHQ does not hold the Service Record of any Ex Member. To apply for your own records or those of a family member that has passed away, please click on the link to the Government website below. All this can be completed online and you will need as much information as possible.

Link to your records

People seek Service records for a variety of reasons, some to acquire their own Service/medical records and some in connection with the growing interest in family history. Whatever the reason, obtaining copies can be a surprisingly straightforward process. The process differs, depending on whether you are requesting your own records, if you are the next of kin of a deceased Service person or if you simply have a general interest in an individual.

To receive copies of Service records relating to a deceased Service person please click here