Applying for Army Records

Please note that RHQ PARA does not have the capability to check the eligibility of any Parachute Regiment or Airborne Forces Veteran. As with applications to join the Association, it is up to the applicant to provide evidence of their Military Service. Anyone who is not in possession of their Military Records can apply to the Army Personnel Centre in Glasgow at:

Army Personnel Centre

Disclosures 2

Mail point 535

Kentigern House

65 Brown Street


G2 8EX

or apply online at: