Thank you to all those that have forwarded their affiliation fees to Julia for 2019. Branches that may be having some difficulty raising this sum are requested to make representation to their Regional Secretary. The annual Affiliation Fee remains at £50. Payment can be made by cheque payable to: The Parachute Regimental Association or by BACS transfer to: Sort Code 16-19- 26, Acct No 19954846. Please ensure you use your Branch name as a payment reference so that we can track payments.
Affiliation – A Reminder of the Benefits
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
permission to use the Regimental Logo on Branch Standards and letterheads.
- Full Public Liability Insurance and Branch Standard Insurance (new certificate issued in Apr 19).
- Access to Regimental support for organised functions, i.e. The Band, RDFFT, Pony Mascot, associated Regimental assets (subject to availability).
- Support from the National Executive Committee and RHQ PRA on constitutional and branch management and membership matters.
- The ability to fundraise in support of the Branch, its members and branch activities.
Receive Monthly Branch Newsletters and other correspondence